Adrenal & Thyroid Support
& Dealing With Autoimmune Conditions
Are you feeling exhausted and burned out?
When our stress response system (SRS) is out of balance it can effect our whole body and our mind including:
- Trouble falling asleep; waking in the night; not feeling rested when you wake
- Cravings for caffeine, sugar, carbs, or fat
- Fatigue around 3-4 most afternoons and/or cravings at this time
- Slow metabolism; weight gain, especially around your middle
- Trouble losing weight even with diet and exercise
- Anxiety; depression; low mood when you wake in the morning
- Low/no motivation or drive during the day
- Chronic colds, respiratory, or sinus infections; recurrence of old infections, i.e. Epstein Barr Virus or herpes
- Irregular or poor digestion
- Hormonal imbalances of any kind
- Autoimmune disease, i.e. Hashimoto’s
- Decreased memory or concentration, making mistakes at work
- No / low libido
- Blood sugar problems including low or high blood sugar; metabolic syndrome; insulin resistance or diabetes
Unfortunately for most women they are constantly exposed to factors that can lead to SRS imbalances including:
- High or chronic exposure to stress.
- Chronic inflammation including due to diet, gut issues or chronic infection.
- Blood sugar dysregulation often due to lifestyle choices arising due to high levels of stress
- Sleep and circadian rhythm disruption often due to sleep loss, poor sleep or late night/night shift work or a lack of adequate exposure to darkness/daylight often arising due to increased screen time.
This 4 part course on Adrenal and Thyroid support with a focus on Autoimmunity and will cover the following:
- 8 Step Autoimmunity Protocol
- Food Triggers
- The Gut
- Vitamins and Nutrients
- Sleep and Exercise
The course will be fully online and accessible at any time that suits you.
Herbalist, Ayurvedic Counsellor and Women's Health Coach